SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
I really need to get busy packing, but it isn't happening very quickly.... I might pack myself in a box and mail it Hawaii. How long do you think I would take going Media Mail?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Jana,
Thank you for your recent comment on my blog! It is always nice to "meet" new people :)
I answered your question as a new entry instead of in the comments section. You can find my response here: http://thefullquiverhomeschoolhouse.wordpress.com/2008/05/05/sibling-friendship-instead-of-rivalry/
I hope you find it interesting! I am enjoying your blog!
1 comment:
Hi Jana,
Thank you for your recent comment on my blog! It is always nice to "meet" new people :)
I answered your question as a new entry instead of in the comments section. You can find my response here:
http://thefullquiverhomeschoolhouse.wordpress.com/2008/05/05/sibling-friendship-instead-of-rivalry/
I hope you find it interesting! I am enjoying your blog!
Post a Comment