So..... it's beginning to feel like we might never, ever, ever, ever find a house ever! XMan even asked us yesterday if we were going to be homeless! Of course, Hubby and I cracked up, but we also passed a quick look between us that could only be interpreted as, "We're not, right??" The dream of living in the country will have to be postponed for a while longer. Financing and such just isn't working for us to be able to buy our own piece of earth. Over the past few months, we've looked at over 40 houses for rent, online and by driving around the area. We've called tons of people who don't appreciate the beauty of a Courtesy Call to let us know it's been rented, sold, etc. Basically, we were beginning to lose hope! We prayed together as a family the other night that God would please help us find a house with more room, and a big fenced-in backyard. XMan asked, "You can pray about a HOUSE??" When we assured him that God cared about our house and where we lived, he said, "Ok, well, I'm going to pray for room for my go-cart track!!!"
We're going to look at one more rental house this afternoon. I will let you know the results when we get back......
Hurray!!!! We finally found it!!! The house we went to go see is a 3BD/2Bath with an extra little room off the kitchen for the "office." It has a one car garage that we'll just use for storage and a workshop in the backyard. By the way, the backyard is HUGE and fenced in!!! XMan definitely has room for his go-cart. It's not out in the country, but it's in a quiet little neighborhood, and has nice big streets for walking. We can't wait to start moving our things over there and having the extra space! So, if you don't hear from me for a few days, it's because I am FINALLY PACKING TO MOVE!!

2 comments:
Hooray!!! I'm so excited for y'all. I can't wait to see pictures and hear all of the wild stories of moving ... LeBlanc style!
Yay! Praise the Lord, what a blessing! Hope your move goes smoothly... :S
Post a Comment