The post about the Olympics in China really got me thinking. When I started looking into all the persecution Christians in China face, I found this really neat ministry. Bibles Unbound, is a ministry of Voice of the Martyrs, and has done the research to find out how to get Bibles in to China. I totally recommend checking it out.
I just looked over at our bookshelf and counted 14 Bibles sitting there, gathering dust. Those are just the extra copies. There is a least one copy of the Bible in each bedroom, and the kids have the little token New Testaments on their shelves. That's not even counting all the Bible story books, or Christian literature we own. It's amazing how easily we can take all this for granted. We need to be especially aware of this as our country faces some big changes in the near future.....

No comments:
Post a Comment