This has been one crazy week and it's not over yet! We wrapped up our church's VBS last night, that was a fun time. Today, I have a LOT of catching up to do around the house. Tomorrow, we're having some buddies over for dinner. Monday, Hubby and I have to drive to Houston for a Dr. appt. Then, finally, we can relax a little bit on Tuesday!!!
So, maybe Monday night I will have a chance to tell you all about
the book I am reading!!
2 comments:
Dwight loves that show! We watch it all the time...if you learn anything let me know, we need to use it on our dogs! HAHAHAH Hey how do I put you on my page like you did me????
I don't often watch that show because I hardly ever watch tv and we don't get that channel anyway (I've seen it a few times at my mom's). BUT I read that book, and thought it was great! At the time, my dog was really too old and had too many health problems to implement his ideas, but we've been doing most of them with our new dog and it's great!
Post a Comment