About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just not feeling it today...

Hey guys. I was supposed to tell you all about the book I am reading. But, I just don't feel like it right now. Maybe tomorow.....
My uncle passed away this morning, and I feel really sad for my cousins. (This is my Dad's brother.) There's also a lot of junk we're dealing with right now, so I am just not up to writing a perky and funny post. Thanks for understanding!

6 comments:

melanie said...

Sending prayers and hugs to you, sweetie.

Pamela said...

I'm so sorry for your loss...thank you for what you said about my post today!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Sending prayers your way...

Jessica said...

Sorry to hear about your loss... and your stubborn child. I'll be praying for you.

I had one very tough experience with luke's stron will when he has almost exactly caed's age. It can be a HEARTBREAKING thing to deal with.

Heather said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. I am praying for you and your family today.

Michael Paine said...

Sorry to hear about your uncle. We will keep you and the family in prayer. I hope you have had a better day.
Michael

Radical | A book by David Platt