About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Please excuse my child...

Please excuse the sarcastic nature of the little "Baby Ticker" up there.....I have no idea where she gets it from.....

Ok, apparently I need to clarify! I really DON'T write the little baby blurbs! The website I got it from has them all programmed in for the specific week. So, she really IS sarcastic all on her own! :-)

5 comments:

EllaJac said...

Haha! Yeah, snarky little thing...

Cayce said...

I have a pretty good idea of where the attitude came from. I could be wrong but I don't think so... HA!!!

Heather said...

WOW...touchy, touchy! I shall never ask again! Even if you are lying on the ground pale and week, drooling and foaming at the mouth...I will assume you are feeling great and move on!!!
:) :) :) :)

Heather said...

Oh, then I apologize for my equally sarcastic reply. :) I guess I will continue to be concerned about your well-being. :) :) :)

But, I do believe she comes about it honestly. :)

Heather said...

You've been TAGGED!!! Go look at my blog!

Radical | A book by David Platt