XMan has been allowed to dress himself for almost a year now. We obviously direct him for events such as church, etc. Because if he had it his way, he'd wear basketball shorts and baggy t-shirts to everything in life. Daddy has put a firm end to this lately, and often makes XMan go back and change. Yesterday, I noticed he was looking very cute in his outfit and told him so. He mumbled, "Thanks, we're going in PUB-lic......"
Next funny. When I was pregnant with XMan, we were moving into a new apartment one day. I got so busy moving that I didn't watch my food and drink intake. My blood sugar got very low. Later that evening, we were at a restaurant waiting to be seated. I was in the middle of a sentence with Hubby, when I suddenly fell backwards, cracking my head on the tile floor. I passed out, scaring the hoo-ha out of Hubby and my brother, Matt, who was with us. I still have a scar where my stitches were, and yes, I can feel when it's going to rain!
But, all that isn't the funny part. The other day, XMan was playing around and ended up falling right onto the floor.
He started freaking out and asked, "Did I crack my head open?!"
I replied, lovingly, "No, honey, your skull is way to thick to crack open!" (Meaning, he's sometimes hard-headed...)
He countered, "But, YOURS wasn't!" (Hehe, I think MY mother would beg to differ with you son!)

No comments:
Post a Comment