Eight years ago, my sweet Hubby and I were standing at the San Diego County courthouse getting hitched! It was the day after payday, (which was our determining factor in choosing the date) and we had invited a few friends to go with us. Afterwards, we headed to Denny's so Hubby could get a Grand Slam breakfast fix. Aren't we classy?!
Yet, eight years later, here we are, better than ever! You know what it takes to be married to a "Visionary" man? The ability to say "Sure, why not?" a whole, whole lot!! For instance, when Hubby asked me this morning if I wanted to go ride around after the storm and look at the aftermath, I said, "Sure. C'mon, kids, let's go." Ha.
I will have to find some quotes from Debi Pearl's "Created to be His Help Meet," for you to explain the "Visionary" personality more. It's a riot around here!

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I am married to a visionary also...LOL wild rides sometimes.
LOL I'm married to Mr. Steady :o)
Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe you didn't say anything when I saw you this evening! I hope you two are enjoying each other even more than 8 years ago! Love you both!!!
Happy anniversary!! :)
Marriage is indeed an incredible adventure..lol. I love being married to someone who compliments me so much. Seems like you guys are the same way.
I miss seeing you at MOPS steering team meetings. I know that you are sooo busy with the kids and stuff but I will look forward to seeing you when the meetings start up in September.
Hope you are feeling good today. Praying for you and your family!!
jenn
Post a Comment