About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nothing going on here....

Hey people. Nothing much is going on here. Aside from my severe hormonal break-down yesterday, all is well and good. What brought about my mental instability yesterday morning?! Oh, just a simple little "To Do" list that seemed monumental and overwhelming to me! After I had calmed down, I noticed there are really only about 8 things that are Mommy-specific, and I do still have ten weeks to do them in..... Ha. The kids are glad that I have fully recovered and can now continue on with our daily routines.

"Routines" are not to be confused with "Schedules," because, well, that has been completely thrown to the wind as of late! I am trying to re-create the first draft of the Schedule we started a few weeks ago. I thought certain times would be great for activities, but things like sweltering Texas heat have made outside playtimes change to, oh, 7am!!

Oh, I have also been logging in from my phone a lot to check my blog and email. This is humorous to no end. Especially because I somehow managed to flag my own blog for having "Objectionable content!" HA! Am I objectionable guys??? Probably so.

We also found a bunch of old floppy disks (what are those??) and one small CD in a box labelled "Office." I found some OLD pictures of hubby and I! I will post them when I can. I also found a video clip of Xman when he was a baby. We lived with my Dad for a while, and Xman was crawling on the floor towards Grandpa. You can hear my Dad calling him at the end of the video clip, "Come here, Xavier, come here!" Oh, that had me bawling as soon as I heard it! Just knowing that we won't be hearing him anymore....
Sigh. So, more soon, when I get my infrequent child-less library visits!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt