
I really like that his first day didn't include rushing through breakfast, standing outside nervously waiting for a schoolbus, or waiting in a drop-off line at school. I love that he was able to wake up, help his little brother get dressed for the day, have a wrestling match with Daddy, and help take care of the dog. The flexibility and freedom we have in deciding what our children will learn and when, is so awesome!
Now, we're off to the beach to celebrate with a hands-on geography lesson... Otherwise known as off-roading with Daddy in the Jeep, ha!


5 comments:
Congratulations on your first day of home schooling!!! Was X-man excited? I can't wait to read more about your experiences as you get further into the school year! How did Little Man do during school time?
I'm so happy that ya'll had a good first day of school!! we don't start until next tuesday.
and SUPER YEA for going to the beach! I am soooo very jealous!
Happy first day of school to Xav!
oh, and I noticed that you put some jack johnson songs up. I LOVE him. so relaxing, and fun.... :)
I am pretty much dittoing Cayce's comment! She said what I wanted to say!
I thought about you yesterday and wondered "I wonder if X-man started his kindergarten today!" :)
Yeah, momma! You are making a great homeschooling mommy!!!
Good for you! Homeschooling is a huge job and I'm so glad you have decided to go for it. Can't wait to hear how your year will progress...we will pray for you in all you do...xoxo
Post a Comment