SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
I will never be the same after knowing what I've been shown. My heart is ACHING for these poor babies. I know Almighty God Himself will cradle them, but for their time on earth to be spent like this?!?! It is nothing short of Outrageous. I don't understand why people are not rioting in the streets. Blessings, Whitney
1 comment:
I will never be the same after knowing what I've been shown. My heart is ACHING for these poor babies. I know Almighty God Himself will cradle them, but for their time on earth to be spent like this?!?! It is nothing short of Outrageous. I don't understand why people are not rioting in the streets. Blessings, Whitney
Post a Comment