Ok, my buddy Melanie's been doing these for a few weeks, and they are just hysterical. Since I haven't a thing under the sun to talk about other than the impending birth of *the child*, I thought I would join in this week! I went to Mckmama's blog to figure out how to play!
Being brutally honest...and here we go!
Saturday night, I did NOT whine that I didn't want anything to eat that we had in the fridge, and then ask Hubby if we could just go out. I also did NOT ask him if we could go to the "big" mall in Beaumont just so that I could look at ONE specific book in Books-a-Million. (But, he did say yes.)
I did NOT mention to my Hubby yesterday that the oven needed some serious cleaning with the powerful oven-cleaner goop, in hopes that he would sweetly do it for me!!! (And, yes, he sweetly did! Love that guy!)
I did NOT lay around having contractions all night long with nothing happening once again this morning!!! Ugh. My labors seem to "start" about 10 weeks before the baby comes.....
I did NOT grab a hatchet and start chopping on fallen tree limbs in our backyard. I am 9 months pregnant, why would I do that?!
I did NOT lay on the couch in my pajamas this morning, while sending the kids to their room to play, so that I could lazily watch "Regis and Kelly."
I did NOT make plans to go see a bunch of goats this afternoon. I have a newborn coming, why would I be interested in going to check out goats? And all the work that owning and milking a goat entails?? I wouldn't do that, right???
**I added this one tonight. I also did NOT just eat cheese dip and chips for dinner, while heating everyone else up cans of Ravioli. Ooooh, I am such a bad Mommy!
Hehe. So, there, I 'fessed up. Now go do your own!!
Being brutally honest...and here we go!
Saturday night, I did NOT whine that I didn't want anything to eat that we had in the fridge, and then ask Hubby if we could just go out. I also did NOT ask him if we could go to the "big" mall in Beaumont just so that I could look at ONE specific book in Books-a-Million. (But, he did say yes.)
I did NOT mention to my Hubby yesterday that the oven needed some serious cleaning with the powerful oven-cleaner goop, in hopes that he would sweetly do it for me!!! (And, yes, he sweetly did! Love that guy!)
I did NOT lay around having contractions all night long with nothing happening once again this morning!!! Ugh. My labors seem to "start" about 10 weeks before the baby comes.....
I did NOT grab a hatchet and start chopping on fallen tree limbs in our backyard. I am 9 months pregnant, why would I do that?!
I did NOT lay on the couch in my pajamas this morning, while sending the kids to their room to play, so that I could lazily watch "Regis and Kelly."
I did NOT make plans to go see a bunch of goats this afternoon. I have a newborn coming, why would I be interested in going to check out goats? And all the work that owning and milking a goat entails?? I wouldn't do that, right???
**I added this one tonight. I also did NOT just eat cheese dip and chips for dinner, while heating everyone else up cans of Ravioli. Ooooh, I am such a bad Mommy!
Hehe. So, there, I 'fessed up. Now go do your own!!


6 comments:
I am so with you on the laying on the couch in your jammies, and I'm not even 39 weeks yet. Hope that baby comes soon, and you don't have to have any more contractions that aren't doing anything! Excellent Not Mes!
WOOHOO, you're not me-ing! And nesting! I remember clearing out a portion of our backyard when I was just about to have Gabbi. There was no way I was going to have that baby with a messy backyard, no way no how. Okay, maybe I was being a touch irrational about it. LOL~!!
Loved this post! I can so relate to NOT having nachos for dinner. And isn't that nesting instinct Fierce? Hooo. Prayers for safe & happy delivery day!
Blessings, Whitney
this is soooo funny..lol...I'm praying for you...I know you are getting to the part of pregnancy when you just wish it would happen already..lol. God's timing is always perfect.
Found you on MCKMama's site - very cute Not Me's! Good luck with the impending baby!
I love watching Regis and Kelly while the kiddos play in their room. Especially in my PJs =)
Post a Comment