Yawn....I think I am awake enough to do this.... It's catching up to me now. The newborn, the toddler, the kindergartner..... But, I do not have doubts that this is exactly where God has planted me! (That one's for real, I'll start the denial in a minute!)
So, last week, I did NOT watch as my toddler vetoed his cinnamon roll in favor eating his napkin!!! I think he may have been having fiber issues, he was all kinds of "stopped up." Sorry, son, I know when you're 12 that will be humiliating....but YOU ate the napkin!!
I also did NOT demand-feed the newborn all week long, just to get some quiet.
Last week did NOT involve way too many trips away from the house. Which obviously means that all of my housework got done! As far as school goes, we're so far ahead we could just go onto First Grade. Ha, haha.
Well, gotta run, XMan just informed me that Little Man is NOT eating a new catalog I just got in the mail!!! (What is up with this, man??)
Click on the box up there to go see more laughable non-confessions!

3 comments:
Hi found you via Not Me Monday and have been reading more of your blog and truly am enjoying myself.
God Bless
haha! if it makes you feel any better I had a paper eater myself. he did finally grow out of it though. Josh once said that he thought that luke would eat a whole pad of paper if we didn't stop him.
and I demand fed my babies when they were nursing.
nursing baby=happy baby
happy baby=happy mama
happy mama=happy family
Very cute little equation! I am gonna post about the nursing stuff! Glad to know that the paper-eating might stop one day!
Post a Comment