In case you didn't notice, I opted out of "Not Me! Monday" this week. I think my post about Waco pretty much sums up my Not Me's from last week! Our past few days have been filled with runny noses, upset tummies, and lots of carseat re-arranging. Somewhere amidst the mayhem a few funnies popped out....
Mommy: In a minute, honey, Mommy is feeding Halia.
Little Man: GO, 'Wia, GO!
Little Man enters room, feverish and needing a hug. Sees Mommy holding baby Halia once again, and hollers desperately, "Mommy! Put 'Wia down!!"
(I laughed and made room for him in my lap also.)
Mommy: Okay, son, I ordered this book about "attentiveness," and I think it's something we need to work on today.
XMan: Huh? I need to go to the bathroom...
Mommy: Sigh.

2 comments:
LOL!!!! I needed that after my crazy walmart adventure :)
Jana, I love it! Thanks Lord for those moments to laugh in the midst of the mundane and necessary!
Love!
-Analene
Post a Comment