SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
There is really no reason why I am posting this other than it made me chuckle. This has been a slow week in Bloggerville, but here's something to hold you over until I find my thinking cap!
That's hilarious! I've e-mailed your link to my son. He loves Star Wars.
Your picture reminded me of how (several years ago) my two boys "messed" with my Barbie display. I had them set up like they were at the beach (modestly attired, or course!), and when I looked at them next, my boys had made little cigarettes out of paper and stuck them to the dolls' hands and mouths with Blu-tack, and made a sign that said, "Smoking Beach -- Only Smokers Allowed"! I was horrified, but had to admit it was funny-looking and laughed! (I still have the little artifacts they made -- don't know why, as I really disapprove of unhealthful smoking, and none of my family smoke!)
1 comment:
That's hilarious! I've e-mailed your link to my son. He loves Star Wars.
Your picture reminded me of how (several years ago) my two boys "messed" with my Barbie display. I had them set up like they were at the beach (modestly attired, or course!), and when I looked at them next, my boys had made little cigarettes out of paper and stuck them to the dolls' hands and mouths with Blu-tack, and made a sign that said, "Smoking Beach -- Only Smokers Allowed"! I was horrified, but had to admit it was funny-looking and laughed! (I still have the little artifacts they made -- don't know why, as I really disapprove of unhealthful smoking, and none of my family smoke!)
Post a Comment