About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Name That Photo


Somebody please give me a caption for this picture! Grandmommy bought both of the boys a bear that these cute magnetic hands. They 'play' peek-a-boo, or they look like they're praying...or they hang from the fridge apparently!! XMan was the proud inventor of this particular move. What should I name it?

2 comments:

melanie said...

At my house, that would need to be named "STEP AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE, MOMMY!" LOL Probably doesn't work that way at your house though. Too funny!

Heather said...

I am not very creative..but I was thinking something along the lines of what Melanie suggested. :) This photo is too funny, though!

Radical | A book by David Platt