1. Go to the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Link to the person who sent you the Tag and then Tag 4 friends to share the fun!

(This game was a little bit tricky because I am so OCD that I have folders within folders for my pictures, ha.) But, here it is! Inside my "Family" folder I have pictures from the Annual Stikeleather Family Reunion. It's pretty much infamous for lots of fried chicken, potato salad and one year there was that embarrassing incident with the guy who could play "Ol' Suzanna" on the moonshine jug.... Moving right along... This is my sister, Bethany, swinging with a toddler-sized XMan. The reunion is held at the same church every single year, so I remember playing on the same playground when I was kid! He had a giant shiner over one eye, because just that week he had run smack dab into a doorjamb! Doesn't that always happen right before a picture-worthy event? Ok, well, that's my picture!
I can't find 4 other people, so I will tag 2...
Cayce
Kim

No comments:
Post a Comment