Do you like the new 3 column look??? I am so excited! I slaved away looking at tutorials on how to configure HTML codes and templates to do it myself. It was really tricky!
At first.
After a few weeks, I said forget it, I don't have the brain cells (or time) left to figure this out on my own. So, I paid someone to do it.
That's right. I said it. I spent $15 to have someone else do the dirty work!
What do ya think? I think I will add all kinds of new little gadgets on here. Anything you'd like to see?

2 comments:
yeah, I'd like to see the rest of it! waaaaaaaaa I need a new wide screen monitor.
But I REALLY LIKE what I CAN
see ;-)
I love your new blog layout. I am wondering if you could tell me how you did it. I have been reading the HTML on how to do it and it messes everything up on my blog when I try. Could you please help me out. I would love to make you a set of cards in return or a hair bow holder for your girl.
Thanks!
Post a Comment