About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Well, Bless my heart!

Hey, check it out! I stopped in to see what Ellajac had been up to and I saw this! An award! For me! Can you tell I'm excited?!



This is wayyy better than that 6th grade Shop award. Now whom shall pass this award on to? I think you're all lovely, but I am going to narrow it down to 3, okeydokey?

First of all, I am going to award Melanie. I think she's such a great digi-scrapper and has the cutest blog backgrounds, pictures, everything! She is also so honest and real in her posts.

Next, I am passing it along to...Heather. I like how she has all her cute little pictures and Bible verses on her blog. She keeps me smiling with her stories about first-time Mommyhood! (She's soon to be an "old-hand" at this though, as Baby #2 comes along!)

And last, but not least, I will award my real-life-friend-since-9th-grade, Cayce. She's a hardworking Mama, trying to keep it all together with her crazy schedules and sometimes-equally-as-crazy boys!

So, thanks again, Ellajac, I feel honored!

3 comments:

EllaJac said...

MamaJ, I replied to your comment on the mercury/HFCS post, if you want some good news. :)

Hope your seeds are growing!

melanie said...

Awww~!!! I missed reading blogs for several days and I missed this! Thank you!! :) :) :)

Heather said...

Awe!!!! Thanks!!! Don't I feel special?!

Radical | A book by David Platt