About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

At A Loss.....

So, I have been praying for several babies lately. Some in-utero, some already here and struggling. But, I have been spending a lot of precious prayer time trying to intercede for these little guys and their mommies. Three of these little ones have passed away. One, I thought was still fighting for her life after her birth the other night. Apparently this was not the case.

I was completely shocked and dismayed to find that one of them has been a fake story. That a person has manufactured a story in order to gain, I don't know, attention? I am still grieving for this woman, not as a woman who shares a connection of losing a baby, but now because she truly needs Jesus in her life.

2 comments:

T said...

I was wondering if you were following this blog... I was speechless after MckMama posted that April Rose didn't exsist. I'd been following her story since she started it. Sad!

Cayce said...

Yes, I was completely blindsided with this story as well. I, too, am in prayer for this woman but now for totally different reasons.

Radical | A book by David Platt