About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Because someone should be writing on this thing, right?

My poor neglected Blog. Sigh. All I ever do is open up the internet, briefly glance at your sidebar to see who else has posted and then click on over to Facebook. Because that's where it's really happening. Mainly because I'm lazy, and Facebook satisfies my need for a quick 5 minute, no-commitment kind of relationship.

But, you, poor Blog, you constantly demand more. Like whole paragraphs and funny little stories, or clever quotes from the kids. You even keep nagging me about the "after" pictures I never posted from the Kitchen Overhaul!

So, I have been avoiding you, poor little Blog. Let's try and patch this thing up soon, ok? Glad we had this talk. Now, I need to go check my Facebook status.

3 comments:

Mollie said...

Your blog told my blog that it's jealous of FaceBook and you should stay away from the "Dark Side!" All my friends say they're addicted and can't just do 5 minutes.

Cayce said...

Ha, Ha, Ha!! Yes, I've been having an affair with Facebook too. That pesky Facebook is going to be the demise of all blogging relationships.

Melissa Bohannon said...

Oh I know! I thought just today that blogs will be gone soon.

Radical | A book by David Platt