About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, November 27, 2009

THIS time I'm for real!

The last time I told you about a special trip we were going on, it didn't pan out. OH well. But, this time (bar any natural disasters, identity theft issues, car troubles, catastrophic injuries) WE ARE GOING. It's my Christmas present from Hubby. :-)

We're going to see her. She cracks me up! I already got her cookbook and I've gained about 25 pounds since I opened the amazon wrapper! The recipes are D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.

Of course, I will be in line with who knows how many other people, but I'm not above bringing the cutest little chunky punkin' with me to get extra attention. ;-)

2 comments:

sariah said...

Fun! You'll have to let us know ALL about it!

Micah said...

oooo I am SO jealous! I don't even have her cookbook yet? I take it you LOVE it. :D

Radical | A book by David Platt