Proverbs 24:16
"for though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again..."
"Perfectionism is the false idea that a righteous man never falls- or when he does, he certainly doesn't admit it, lest he discourage everyone who is watching him run! When we sin and fall short of God's glorious holiness, we have no right to despair or hide, but only to confess, ask forgiveness, and get up again with God's help.
I think as wives and mothers we have a tendency to fall into the trap of perfectionism rather easily...."
Jennie Chancey in "Passionate Housewives, Desperate for God"

1 comment:
Hi MamaJ, I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself, thank you for following my blog along with all of those other suckers! I have no choice but to join in with 'the people with good taste' that describes me to a T.
Anna
PS) thanks for joining in the fight against perfectionism...it's time we take that beast down!
Post a Comment