About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Whatcha doooing?

I'll tell ya what I've been doing.   Unpacking.  That's what!    My life basically revolves around finding the next box to unpack right now.   I've almost found all the kitchen utensils again.... Who really needs a slotted spoon anyway?  
When I'm not unpacking, I'm trying to get my dress and all ready for my sister's wedding in a few weeks.   (Yes, B it's in just a FEW WEEKS.)   We also have to plan our trip back to NC and get the car ready, etc.  Oh, and the giant rock slide that shut down part of the highway we use in the mountains only threw a slight kink in our travel plans.  Oy vey! 
So, maybe when things settle down a bit I might have something more interesting to say.  But then again, who am I kidding?  When do things ever really settle down around here?! 

If you don't want to leave here feeling empty and let-down, go check out Kim @ Life in a Shoe.  She and the other 3 moms from "4 Moms, 35 Kids" had plenty to talk about this week!  

1 comment:

Mollie said...

Have to see what life is like, but a good friend is graduating from Duke Divinity Sat. May 15th and I'd love to go. Maybe I can swing by the ol' stompin' grounds after.

Radical | A book by David Platt