About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Running the race


Hebrews 12:1

12 Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us...

"Sin which clings so closely."   Fear. Doubt. Worry.  I am shaking those off and walking in the FAITH that God will provide our every need for this move.   I have been encouraged lately by hearing about others who have had to raise incredible amounts of money; whether for adoptions or for medical bills, etc.  I read about one family who wasn't even fully funded for their adoption until 50 minutes before their plane took off for the Ukraine!?!    
Pray with me friends, that every dollar that is needed to send our family to Belize will be provided or raised.  Pray with me, also, that we will continue to grow closer together as a family, as a couple, as children of God while we prepare for this ministry.  

I will keep you updated!  


2 comments:

ellajac said...

It is a walk of faith, and I have no doubt you are growing in it!

I tried to comment @ your hubby's blog, but it messed me up, so I gave up. :)

You guys are an inspiration!

Micah said...

He owns the cattle on a thousand hills. I believe that's what the Word says. He's going to provide. I know my personal struggle with trying to get it all worked out in the flesh so I'll keep you in my prayers. If we ever truly grasp how to live IN the kingdom while we're here.... watch out world! :D

Radical | A book by David Platt