About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm baaackkkkk!!

Wow!!   I bet you all thought I got worn out "Running the Race" and was never going to come back, right?? Well, in truth, I did hit the wall and felt like I had nothing nice to say for a while.  And then I picked my self up and carried on and I finally had so much to tell you about!!  Then Blogger went a little crazy on me and I was locked out of my own blog for a while.   I think they're ready to play nice again though, so I hope to fill you all in on the crazy details of our life!     Stay tuned!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt