Yes, folks, I saw one more hilarious thing on the road. This one was too far away to get a picture of, as I was sitting in a parking lot. So, work with me on this. Let your "thinker" concoct the picture.
A tow truck comes down the road, in all it's 'Mater glory, carrying some poor sap's car parts. And I do mean parts, cause this one was definitely totalled. There was no doubt the guy had hit a tree. Not only was the entire front smashed into a perfectly trunk-sized oval, there were honest-to-goodness branches still hanging out of the hood. Big ol' hunks of pine, or oak, or something just waving in the breeze while they boogied down the highway. Guess he wanted to make real sure the insurance company knew what had happened....
So, on that note, I want you guys to send me your funny highway sightings, okay? Just click on the comments bar and send me your funnies!

1 comment:
I was driving on I-77 in Charlotte, NC yesterday morning. I came up on this truck towing a camper trailer of sorts and the back window of the camper is propped open with a big 'ol Sam's size bottle of Vinegar. That's right folks. I knew that vinegar had many household uses but I had never thought to prop a window open with it. I'll have to try that sometime!
Post a Comment