About Me
- MamaJ
- SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Another Crazy Sighting!
Guess what?? I saw this van a while back. I thought it was absolutely hilarious. You won't believe it, but I saw another one! There are two of them!! The funny part is, we were shopping at the same Mega-Huge-Supercenter-Neighborhood-Takeover-Store. You know the one? Not the wannabe-classy, French-owned one. The other one. I tried really hard to guess who the owners of said van might be. There were a few good options. Some with teeth, some without. And if you're the owner and you just happen to be reading this blog - I'm just jealous, really. YOU have air conditioning, so really, I'm just jealous.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment