About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I missed my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Of the Blog, that is! I remembered it was coming up, but I forgot to post that day! I hope you'll take a belated post from me???


So, what was happening a year ago? This was my first post was back then, and the very next day, this happened! We finally made it to Texas, and started our new life down here. Hubby got a new job right away. We lost our favorite pet, Reagan, and we still haven't tried getting another dog yet. We saw the Gulf of Mexico, for the first time. We saw bald eagles, in the wild, in their nest!! We went through a hurricane, and then found out my father had passed away. We went back to NC for a while, and rode all around the state seeing family members.



We had our first Texas Christmas, and first warm winter! We watched one little boy grow up too fast, and one little baby turn into a Little Man. Now, we have another one on the way! So far, 2008 has been eventful, can't wait to see what's ahead...

2 comments:

Cayce said...

It's quite possible that I'm a cry baby, but it's more likely that I miss y'all and am truly happy for y'all all rolled into one little package. By the way, I love the little "baby counter"!! It's GREAT! It's so hard to believe this will be #4. Who'da thunk it 10 years ago? Surely not I! I love you guys!!!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary, and we are SOOO glad to have you here in Texas! We are immensely blessed by youir friendship!!! Love you!!!

Radical | A book by David Platt