About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"And His Name Shall be Called 'Little Rascal'...."

So, we're thinking Little Man is more of a Little Rascal nowadays! We had an okay morning, with only a few scuffles, but this afternoon, he has been all about messing up Big Brother's plans.

We were playing outside, when I hear a burst of yelling/crying and see both boys heading for me as I rocked peacefully in my rocking chair. I had seen Little Man purposely go up and try to push XMan, so I knew he was at fault already. But XMan was making sure I knew exactly who had caused the drama.

I think he's seen too many polital campaign commercials lately, because he hollered, "Mommy!! Do NOT vote for him!!! Vote for ME, he started it!!!!"
Doesn't it almost sound like a paid-for-by-ad?

A few minutes after that issue had been resolved, XMan was quietly drawing his latest masterpiece on the patio with chalk. He turned around to find just the right shade of yellow to draw a sunshine with, and Little Man swooped in for the kill! He had scribbled all over it, faster than you can say "Michaelangelo."

Xman turned around and a look of horror crossed his face! His little fists balled up and he exclaimed, "That's it!!! I am drawing a Mommy sunshine SPANKING a BABY SUNSHINE!!!!"

hahaha


No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt