Howdy. It's been a busy, yet non-productive week around here. Well, at least from my end, it has. I have been laying around, feeling blah, looking at the clothes pile up. We're almost up to neck-level, another day or two would close the deal. Hubby asked if I was going to update my blog and I answered, "I don't have anything to write about!"
Hubby and XMan stayed busy going to the Heritage Festival all week long. XMan rode every ride about twice and especially the ones Mommy wouldn't dare go on! His favorite was the drop ride, where they take you up high and it slams back down? And your stomach stays 40 feet up in the air for a another minute or two? He loved it!!! No thank you!
Personally, I don't need any help with my stomach being topsy-turvy this week! The nausea has hit full scale. XMan walked into the kitchen and caught Mommy leaving her lunch in the sink and he started praying, "Dear God, please help Mommy not throw up anymore."
Isn't he sweet?
Then, one afternoon, I explained that the baby in my tummy was making Mommy kind of tired and I would need to lay down. XMan's response? "How is that any different, Mommy?" ha. ha.
Hubby has had a pretty productive week, though. He found us a new car! Well, new to us. But it has an AIR CONDITION!!! I am so amazed! I thought we might have to add one of these to the Road Warrior.
Oh, I have to run! Little Man is trying to squeeze himself into one of those plastic storage containers, the size of a shoe box. It looks like he just might make it too.... Have a great day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment