About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can't think of a name for this post.

We got this bouncy seat when Little Man was a baby. He quickly learned how to escape, or at least get out from under the bar on it! A few times, he actually put his hands on the ground and tried to wiggle out of it. Without being taught, Baby Girl was doing the same thing! (On second thought, look at Little Man in that picture, maybe he did tell her how to do it...)




2 comments:

Cayce said...

The title should be "The Great Houdini" ... although I'm not sure if that is spelled correctly. You may want to check into that before you rename it. HA!!

EllaJac said...

MAN she is cute!

Organique has been maneuvering herself INTO our version of that seat. I'm afraid she's going to bust out the seams, but she sure has fun..

Radical | A book by David Platt